Cambridge Economic History of Australia featuring CAEPR contributors
- From Sudan to Samoa: Imperial Culture and Legacies in New Zealand’s Rule over the Mandated Territory of Western Samoa
- A Celebration of Professor Jill Julius Matthews’ Career
- Colonies in the Slums: Toynbee Hall and Oxford House, 1884–1939
- Why endless politics of rage and wars for terror in Muslim Pan-Asia?
- ‘Taking the Long Journey’: Australian Women who Served with Allied Countries and Para-military Organisations during World War One